Sunday 29 January 2012

Half Way There!

Having received my grades which make up half of my degree I am very happy with my results!


Just got to keep it up for the next 4 months now, excited to get back into it after a nice long Christmas break.
Here are some images of my woven pieces.
Enjoy. 
Jodie x
                                                                                                                                              ©
                                                                                                                                                       ©
                                                                         ©
© 2004 by Jodie Hatton. 
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Jodie Hatton.

No comments:

Post a Comment